(page 200~202 of 365)
dedicated to joanne
might be a little troll bc i’m tired
- church picnic! i woke up at like 10 and then off we went
- food was actually pretty okay. so yum
- it started drizzling :( all the guys kept playing soccer though but i went inside. i made ann teach me some keyboard LOL bc i had to lead refresh on sunday and it was really grueling bc i couldn’t find the chords fast enough what a struggle
- people came in and started to play resistance
- i jammed out and kenneth joined me bc he also was going to lead
- helped move the chairs and tables
- went home; i probably mapled but i don’t remember :(
- i do remember making nick’s cd in 10 minutes before bethany came to pick me up for occ LOL
- betha and jdu helped to decorate the cd case once we were at occ! fun fun and then there was worship and then afterward we played mingle
- it was so rough i was grabbed like 5 times and then i was ditched in succession
- anyway. brady wasn’t there, so we watched a chancis fran video!!! according to jimmy and ryan. it was on the topic of courage; not many things were applicable except for the double life, and only then it was a maybe.
- afterward we played nertzzzzzzz with teams! whoooo shanon
- at one point my toes started to cramp over each other and it actually hurt so much and i tried to walk it off but they weren’t uncramping… also apparently lots of people were taking selfies with my cam LOL
- betha drove me home. such fruitful, genuine conversation <3 so glad for the people God has placed in my life
i have a lot of trust.
and i hope it stays that way.
the thing is, even if i know you’re lying to me, i’ll still give you the benefit of doubt, because you’re my friend. and because i value your ideas above mine. when people question my friends, i’m always a little confused, because i believe that they would never lie to me.
my opinions are also very versatile because of the different viewpoints i hear and i accept as truth; and i’m hoping that i’ll still be open to different stances in ten years.
trust has come so easily to me, and it’s hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that other people trust so little because they’ve been hurt in the past. so. hoping nothing will ever destroy what i have right now.
i’m so stupid i left my phone at someone’s house and now i’m getting it back tomorrow… night
lol what a struggle
sucks to be me!!! and whoever decides to text me LOLOL sorry
i am dumb
will not happen again hopefully
- him: (sees me playing maplestory) what a noob. don't you remember i asked you to play with me before and you said no!?!!!?
- him: tell sam i miss him <///3
- him: i'm eating these european cookies
- me: what?!
- him: i'm eating these european cookies
- me: ok good bc next time you come home they might not be there anymore
- him: is that a threat
- him: c'mon gimme a hug before i leave
- him: i'm waiting
- me: look!! i got a leather jacket just like yours!!!!
- him: ok
even after all these years,
we just now got the feeling
that we’re meeting
for the first time
copycat i did that first!!when
message me and i will do the same to you LOL
it will be legit
(page 195 of 365)
i woke up at 9:30 today. i was supposed to run & play piano this morning LOL ah well. patricia came at 10! and off to plato’s we went
today was the start of the huge clearance sale. this couple literally bought like 50 pairs of jeans o_______o i saw the guy just pluck the clearance jeans off the rack and i just sort of helplessly stood there
but i got a leather jacket for $8!!!! one step closer to being a biker!!!!!!!!!! omg LOL
if you don’t know one day i aspire to become part of a biker gang and i’m going to wear all black. black jeans with chains (so bad) and doc martens (too much $$$$ though) and my leather jacket and i’m going to get tattoos and shave my head
afterward my dad dropped off patricia and we went to olive garden. i was actually against the idea bc you know xc and all but he made a really good point. my mom is in taiwan for 3 weeks and this will be the only chance i have of eating good restaurant food and livin’ da lyfe
visited tjmaxx and sally’s afterward. nothing.
went home! i mapled LOL um i leveled from 70 to 80 so rough. romeo and juliet pq with strangers ugh grinding
went to dq. so bad. my dad ordered a medium turtle pecan blizzard and i ordered a medium oreo blizzard
went home and i was actually really proud of myself bc i ran 2 miles in the sub. 18:25! probably more though. i ran pretty steady 9 minutes eh not too bad but still pretty bad :’(
went home and did more of the puzzle! it’s shaping up quite nicely :)
played piano at 11 LOL oops
idk what happened from midnight until now